Cod HTML Adsense

Monday, May 6, 2013

Mary J. Blige, U2 - One



Mary J. Blige, U2 - One - Lyrics

 Is it getting better
 Or do you feel the same?
 Will it make it easier on you now?
 You got someone to blame

 You say one love, one life (one life)
 It's one need in the night
 One love (one love), get to share it
 Leaves you darling, if you don't care for it

 Did I disappoint you?
 Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
 You act like you never had love
 And you want me to go without

 Well it's too late, tonight
 To drag the past out into the light
 We're one, but we're not the same
 We get to carry each other
 Carry each other
 One... One... One... One...

 Have you come here for forgiveness?
 Have you come to raise the dead?
 Have you come here to play Jesus?
 To the lepers in your head

 Well, did I ask too much, more than a lot?
 You gave me nothing, now it's all I got
 We're one, but we're not the same
 Well we, hurt each other
 Then we do it again

 You say
 Love is a temple
 Love is a higher law
 Love is a temple
 Love is the higher law
 You ask me to enter
 Well then you make me crawl
 And I can't be holding on
 To what you got
 When all you got is hurt

 One love
 One blood
 One life
 You got to do what you should
 One life
 With each other
 Sisters and my
 Brothers
 One life
 But we're not the same
 We get to
 Carry each other
 Carry each other

 One...
 One love


No comments:

Post a Comment