Cod HTML Adsense

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Rednex - Wish You Were Here (Remastered In HD by Veso™)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3Z8moELLLAendofvid [starttext]

REDNEX WISH YOU WERE LYRICS :
Wish you were here
me oh my countryman
wish you where here

Wish you were here
don't you know the stove is
getting colder
and i miss you like hell
and i'm feeling blue

I've got feelings for you babe
do you still feel the same
from the first time i laid my
eyes on you
i felt joy of living
i saw heaven in your eyes in
your eyes

I miss your laugh i miss
your smile
i miss everything about you
every second's like a minute
every minute's like a day
when you're far away

Wish you were here
the stove is getting colder baby
wish you were here
a battlefield of love and fear

 [endtext]

No comments:

Post a Comment